Total Pageviews

Monday 21 March 2011

threesome fucking

Hello, My name is Prem I am 32 handsome GUY,5-7/65 kg handsome, whitish professional MBA/MA. Let me narrate an interesting incident in my life. I am an extremely fun loving person who believes in enjoying life to the fullest. I used to chat in the net in-between I also search the net for my professional data. While chatting in Yahoo I chatted with a couple they were from Trichur. Sudheer -39, 5-9/72kg and Revathy -33 5-3/63 kg fair [imaginary names used to protect their privacy]

Both good looking and hail from an aristocratic Nair family. We became friends while chatting we discussed lot about our professional lives. We also exchanged our mobile numbers and had communicated and developed our rapport very much. One day we turned our focus to sex and chatted for a while. They also watch lot of Blue films like me. After a month, they invited me to their home. I went there at 11am both their children were off to school then, Sudheer took leave that day. I found Revathy good-looking and sexy she was bit plump but I liked her, as I love plump voluptuous women.

We talked for a while and broke the ice Revathy also joined us. Later Sudheer said he had a good blue CD and played it. I got very hot then. Revathy got really shy but sudheer asked her to shed her inhibitions. We were watching a group sex scene with 2 men and 3 women in action. Sudheer suggested to me that we both remove our dresses and show our nude bodies to Revathy, he became nude instantly I also followed him. Revathy stared at my 7 inch long hard brown cock. Sudheer asked Revathy to remove her saree.

She followed us and became semi nude in her bra and panty, her bra size was 36 wow huge watermelons they were a treat to man’s eyes. Sudheer removed her bra and panty Revathy also got hot watching the group fuck scene that was on the TV. Sudheer sucked Revathys nipples; I got hot and started playing with my cock. I stared at Revathys huge plump boobs and buttocks. Her unshaven pussy was a real forest .Suddenly Sudheer asked me to lick her ass. I immediately knelt down and started licking her big ass. My tongue tasted her ass hole. it tasted good.

Revathy was moaning with pleasure, she cried with pleasure and yelled ooooh and aaaaahs Then Sudheer asked her to lie down and inserted his cock in her pussy and started fucking her, he insisted me to offer my cock to her mouth. She was sucking my cock simultaneously taking her hubby cock.
I was mad with pleasure and was playing with her huge boobs while she was fucked by her husband. She even took both of my balls in her mouth. I looked at the TV there a Negro was fucking 3 white women. We got mad at the sight of that.

After that Sudheer took his cock out of Revathys pussy, took my cock, and inserted it in to her wife’s plump pussy. I fucked her left and right. Sudheer was watching me fuck his wife. Sudheer asked me to insert my cock in her ass, I did as he instructed and enjoyed her plump ass. Sudheer kissed her lips and asked whether she liked my cock. She said Yes and asked me to fuck her pussy again. Sudheer took his cock and put in her mouth. He said “Carry on fuck my wife man”. Then Sudheer asked to withdraw my cock from her pussy and he inserted it started fucking Reavathy.

I then played with my cock watched Revathy`s pussy eating Sudheers cock his plump buttock was working hard on her pussy. Revathy cried ameee haaaaa Fuck me hard to Sudheer and asked me to rub her clit while Sudheer`s cock was pounding her pussy. I bent down and started rubbing her clit, Sudheer smiled at me then. I had my cock desperately waiting for attention. Revathy took my cock in her mouth and sucked my cock hardly. She even started sucking my balls and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Then I asked Revathy to lick my ass he hungrily licked my ass and tasted my ass hole.

And Sudheer got really hot and wild and started uttering foul words at Revathi and this hot wife got so wild after licking my ass and then hungrily started sucking my cock again. After a while Sudheer asked me to fuck her pussy I fucked her hard she smiled and said Fuck me hard. Sudheer offered his cock to her mouth .My cock was about to burst with pleasure Sudheer ejected his semen then in to her mouth. I continued my wild fucking for a while. All the while Sudheer watched us making love. He turned a voyeur, watching with excitement his wife being fucked by another man.

Revathy was uttering all kinds of words like More etc. I also succumbed to that great pleasure and ejaculated in her pussy. Then all exhausted we all slept together for a while. After that we had lunch. Then we all went to the bathroom and emptied our kidney and we asked Revathy to piss and she pissed on our cocks and we got excited. Sudheer asked to piss on her pussy and ass which I did. Then we asked Revathy to suck both our cocks and she readily agreed and started working on our cocks in tandem and

Sudheer came first and after 10-15 mins I also ejaculated my cum on her sweet mouth. After that, I left them. Revathy and Sudheer thanked me for a great fantasy come true. It was a memorable day in my life. I still cherish that fond memory dear to my heart. If any couples, girls or married women would like to have their group sex fantasy come true [ I assure you 100% secrecy and confidentiality] then mail me – donjuan1297@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment