Total Pageviews

Monday 21 March 2011

swapping a heavenly experience

I and my wife Sujata knocked at the house front door. A female voice answered from within.

“Come on in, dears, we are waiting for you.”

I was nervous. We were just entering the world of wife-swapping. We had responded to an advertisement in a newspaper which said “Couple invites couple for friendship and more” I and my wife have been married for ten years and our sex life had lost its heat lately. We wanted to spice up our sex life by adding a newness to our sex relationship. I called the number given in ad and a female answered,”Mamta speaking” I told her that I was calling about the ad and she spoke warmly,” You are welcome, can you email us your pictures? My email id is……We will email our as son as we recieve yours. Dont send your nude pics, simple ones will do. My husband Ajay is 40 and has 7 inches of meat that matters and and I am 35. What are your ages?” I told her that I was 38 and my wife was 33 and that it is our first chance.” Oh darling, dont worry. We will take care of you. Hope yo build a nice relationship. Thanks for your call.”

That night when I fucked my wife and she was getting my cock in her pussy she was yelling” Yesss Ajay, fuck me, I want your big hard cock in my hungry cunt, ram it home, Ajay!” I was astonished at her use of Ajay’s name for me. I played her game and said” Yess Mamta, take my cock, take my dirty cock in your slutty cunt….ohhhh fuck me…fuck me!”

So, here we were to fuck and be fucked. Our hosts Ajay and Mamta were waiting for us in the drawingroom as the maid ushered us in.
They looked just like in their pictures. Ajay, a tall dark man with white teeth smiled warmly as he shook hands with us. Mamta looked stunning in her loose white trousers and a white cotton transparent shirt. Ajay wore a blue jeans and red Tshirt. He had powerful arms. Mamta was fairer in her complexion and her boobs were a little bigger than I had imagined. My wife Sujata is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has a figure of 36-26-36. She is all choclate skinned lady. What I love about my wife is that she loves sex and will do antthing and everything in bed.

Mamta spoke to us looking directly in my eye,” Micky, you are most welcome to this relationship of mutual love. There are no rules, as such. We do as our expected partner accepts. Nothing against our partner’s consent. If I like your wife for kissing, good enough, as long as she wants me to kiss her. Everything is done that way. No limits, no strings but naothing against your consent. You can fuck my husband or he can fuck you if both partners agree. I am not suggesting homosexuality of course. Is that okay?”

We all nodded. Ajay said” If you want to withdraw, we will share drinks and have dinner and we part as good friends. If youlike the set-up, we share our happiness. I have begun to love your wife, Micky. She is just my type as you are Mamta’s type. She loves a good kisser which, I am sure you are. Your lips are that of a lady kisser. My wife has been going wet just imagining your thick lips wandering all over her body. In short, we cant wait to be with you.” His voice was husky with excitement and lust and his eyes moved all over Sujata’s tits. My wife blushed.

” Drinks? I have whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Beer and red wine to offer.” Ajay said when we agreed with the terms. Mamta came and sat beside me on the sofa while Ajay took Sujata’s hand and guided her to the sofa opposite mine. I and Ajay felt a hesitation in my wife as he pulled her by putting an arm round her slim waist. The maid made our drinks after Ajay and I asked for whiskey, while ladies opted for Vodka. The maid was an attractive woman in her twenties. She looked attractive if you prefer short plump woman with big tits and a fat ass. She wore a small skirt and short blouse. My eyes followed her ass movements and Ajay smiled,” Jyothi can join us if we invite her and she is willing to. There is nothing to worry, no secrets go out of this door. She has been with us for 8 years. She lives here and loves when Mamta licks her pussy. My wife is a real hot dish in bed for men and women alike”

Jyothi left and Mamta put her arms around my neck and we kissed, deep, tongue meshing. I took hold of her buttocks and pulled her I was already hard and her hand rubbed my cock. Ajay had taken my wife’s hand and placed it on his thighs. She was looking down but was happy, I could see it.

“Unzip me.” Ajay whispered in her ears as he licked her ear-lobe. My wife did not say any thing but put her fingers on the zipper of his pants. He had put his hand on her breasts and cupped them. Mamta had pushed me down and was riding over me,” Hey Micky, your mouse is all excited. See how is it trying to come out of your pants. Concentrate on me. Dont worry about your wife. Ajay is too good at that. The bastard loves fucking all women except his own wife. Touch my tits, Micky, feel Mama’s boobs, my son. Mama loves her boobs licked. Feel my boobs!”

She was rubbing her cunt on my hardness. I extended my hand and took my glass and sipped my drink. Then I cupped her tits. They were hard and erect. Oh my God, she was really a hot dish and we were not in bed yet. I looked across and saw Ajay taking off my wife’s clothes, his mouth burried in her cleavage, clad in bra. Sujata was playing with Ajay’s cock. She looked gorgeous. Her large firm chocolate tits, with even darker nipples looked so hot. Ajay undid her bra and then bent and took one in his mouth, rolling his tongue over her breast.

Mamta undid the buttons of my shirt and undid my pants, then pushed them and my underpants down, allowing my hard-on to spring free. She cupped my balls and bent down to kiss my cock-head. I too undid her pajamas and pulled he rshirt over her head. She wore no bra or panties. She was all cream. Her cunt seemed freshly shaven. I touched her swollen mound. She licked my cock and ran her tongue all over my balls.

“Is that all for me?Micky, is your lovely cock ready for Mama?”She asked in a lusty voice.

“Oh yes, Mom,” I replied playing her game, I was erect. I needed to be more comfortable. Sofa is good for kissing and fondling but actual action is better in a bed only. I asked” Ajay, can we move into a bed? I wont be able to stop much longer, your wife is hot as fire!” Ajay smiled,’ Sujata is not cold either. I love her body, especially her nipples. We should head for the bed, We have a special bed for FOURSOMES. I love to see my wife naked with my friends. She can suck you like a pump, come into our bedroom.”

The bed must have been big enough for the four of us. It was at least double bigger than a double bed. Sujata stood there with her left hand cupped Ajay’s balls, her right hand encircled the root of his cock, her face flushed with lust and her eyes had red veins making her look so hot. Her naked body was pure honey. Ajay was kissing her shoulders and cupping her tits.

” Sujata, suck me off, lick my balls, come on” My wife obeyed him, bending down on his hairy crotch and taking his cock in her mouth as Ajay laid on bed. Ajay threw back his head and groaned, his whole body trembling. His wife saw him and smiled at me,” Do you want the same treatment from his wife? Or you have different plans?” She said crawling on teh bed beside me. Her cunt was at level with my mouth. I could smell a sweet fragrance in her pussy. Mamta, I later learnt, applies a perfume on her cunt and boobs, which makes men spill their seed just by smelling it. I burried my face between her thighs and kissed her lush swollen mound. Let my wife lick Ajay, I was content to kiss this cunt. I ran my toungue all over her lovely slit. Her pussy was coated with her nectar that went on lapping.

” Sujji, ohhhhh God, you are doing great, kiss my cock, lick me…..ahhhhhh…..suck my pecker, love it, Shabash Sujji” Ajay was jerking his body as my wife ate his cock which was coming in and out of her mouth, wet from her saliva. Sujata was holding his ass as she sucked him. He jerked as he shot his seed into the back of my wife’s throat. She held him in her mouth until he was finished. I watched my wife but continued to eat Mamta’s pussy. Sujata her lips from where some of Ajay’s sperm had leaked.

“Mmm. You are so delicious, Ajay, I love sucking your cock, I love its throbbing thickness on my tongue. I love your cock juice, it is thick and creamy.”

Her words turned me on to suck Mamta’s cunt. I lapped her cunt and sucked it greedily. She cried out. I moved my tongue around inside, probing in as far as I could, then licking the swollen lips of her cunt Everything was intoxicating me. Ajay patted his wife’s ass as she bucked on my face. She tied her thighs round my ears. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my hand which was gripping Mamta’s ass cheeks. The hand touching mine was a feminine hand, which meant Sujata’s. She inserted a finger into Mamta’s tight puckered ass-hole, makin her moan,’ Ohhhhh Sujji, dont finger my ass, lick it, kiss it. Make me feel Ajju’s seed from your tongue. Let Micky eat my pussy and Sujji eat my ass. Ohhh my Gaaaaad, lick my ass!”

Sujata, under the effect of drinking, let her tongue move into Mamta’s asshole. I felt a fresh flow of juice stream out of her cunt into my mouth. I and my wife were pleasuring this rich Godess. Ajay went near his wife’s mouth and put his limp cock into her mouth. Mamta grabbed his balls and began sucking his cock. Soon his cock was hard again. Mamta stiffened al of a asudden. My wife was licking her ass and making strange guttral sounds. Mamta began cumming and her body tensed. Her juiced flowed on my tongue and her bucked her hips, moaning and groaning. She went on like this for some two minutes and then went limp.

When her spasms had subsided, she pulled me up over her body and said;

“Micky, darling you are great and Sujji is lovely. But I am not finished yet. Put your cock in me. Fuck me. Make Ajju see his slutty wife fucked by her lover. Use me, abuse me and fuck me. You have been denied a cum so far but you will love my holes. They are all yours for taking, my fucker”

Ajay spoke in a husky voice” Dont put it in her twat, Micky. Let me guide your cock into the slut’s cunt. I have always wanted to guide a cock into my wife and your cock is just marvelous. Let me help you brother. And fuck her good, she loves cock!” I positioned myself between her thighs, as he seized my cock with both hands and rubbed it up and down his wife’s juicy cunt. I wanted to bang his wife. She had closed her eyes and spread her pussy for me,” Ohhhhh Ajju, you bastard, dont tease me…..let it bang me…let his cock enter me…..ohhhh fuck me!”

Ajay, opened her cunt-lips and pushed my cock forward as I pushed into her hot cunt. My cock was ball deep in a single thrust. I felt her heat, and then slowly at first, began to fuck her with long, deep thrusts.

Her cunt clenched my cock with every jerk and I loved her cunt clamping my rod. Her legs were wrapped tightly round my waist, pulling me as far into her as possible.

I looked across at my wife and her new lover who were staring at us. As I watched, he pulled Sujata down on to him beside me and said” Sujata darling, Should we not fuck too? How woulfd you like to fuck? Have you ever tried a doogie fashian? I love your ass and feel like clutching on your gorgeous ass and fuck you from behind. I want to fuck you hard and deep. I want you to go wild for my cock and beg me to fuck you harder”.

I saw my wife bend on her fours in front of her rich fucker. He positioned behind her, his cock hard and ready to enter my wife. ” Dont stare at them, you bastard….Fuck me….Fuck Mama’s cunt…Let Ajju screw her….Let Daddy fuck his baby….you just fuck Mama…..Daddy go on fuck your baby…..see how she kneels befire you Daddy?”

Mamta squirmed under me lifting her ass to meet my thrusts, my cock having hell of the fuck while right in front of my eyes my lovely loyal wife was being fucked doggie style.” Sujji baby, how do you like Daddy’s cock in you cunt? Is Daddy filling your hungry cunt enough?” Ajay was saying. His hands took a firm grip on Sujata’s firm buttocks and pumped his cock into her cunt. I could hear the slapping of his pelvis against my wife’s ass as he fucked her. “Aaaaaa….mmmmmmmm…yesssssss…..Ajju…….fuck me like whore….fuck me the way Micky is fucking your wife…Ohhh yesss I love your cock in my cunt…..Fill me…harder…..fuck me harder…give me your cock!”

We all four were panting, our eyes were wild and our faces shining with lust and sweat as fcuking continued.

I pulled out Mamta’s cunt without saying anything and she looked at me in surprise.”Turn over. I must fuck you the your husband is fucking my wife. I want you bent like a bitch when you take my cock. Dont you like to be my bitch? Does my Mama like being a bitch? Turn over, Fast” I instructed.

Mamta seemed to like being treated by a commanding man. She smiled and positioned herself for doggy style, I watched Ajay’s cock was ball-deep in my wife’s cunt. My fuck woman raised her lovely ass in the air and I stood behind her.

“Put it in Mama’s cunt now. OK treat Mama like a bitch and fuck her like a bitch, Micky. What is stopping you, just shove it in my pussy and if you dontknow how to do it, look at my husband fuck your loyal wife and fuck me like a cock-hungry slut.” She barked loudly.

Her lovely arse was smiling at me as I pushed my cock into her ass-crack to rach her cunt. She said, ‘Everything goes with Mama. Have you ever fucked an ass? You have a bitch who has no limits. You can fuck Mama in the cunt as well as in the ass.” After fucking her diigie fashion, I thought of Mmata’s words . Her invitaion to fuck her ass. It was tempting.

I decided that I would fuck her ass too. She pushed her asss on my cock. I could see my wife getting it really hard now. Ajay was pumping her wildly. He bent forward close to her ears and pulling her by her hair, whispered” Do you want it in the ass too? My wife loves it in the ass. I can fuck your ass if you like” I was thrusting into Mamta, causing her to groan as I filled her pussy. I fucked slowly and smoothly. I could see her arsehole, almost winking at me. I leaned forward again so that I could reach her tits, cupping them as I pumped.

” OK, Ajju, do as you want….ass it would be if my fucker wants my ass…..Micky, you fuck her ass too….Ajju, put your cock in my bum. Come up my arse. Fill my ass with your shaft…ohhhhhhhh fuck me” my wife cried without any trace of shame

I pulled out of Mamta’s cunt and placed the shiny, wet end of my cock against her asshole. I pushed, she relaxed, and I slowly slid full length inside her ass. She moaned with pain/pleasure as her body adjusted to my girth. I had to remain still. I dared not move for fear of cumming then and there in her tight ass. She was so tight and felt hot against my shaft.

Ajay too had withdrawn his cock from my wife’s cunt and was entering her ass. They were breathing hard. He gave a sudden jerk forward as he entered her ass. I had fucked my wife in the ass but did not know how beautiful it looks to see someone fuck her anally.

My wife was crying in ecstasy, “Bugger me. Fuck my ass. Fill it with your seed….fuck my ass lover….give my ass the fuck of lifetime.”

Ajay obliged as Sujata squealed as his cock went deeper and deeper into her asshole. I could hold back no longer. I started to ram my cock into Mamta’s ass like a man gone wild. Ajay was pounding my wife’s ass with his meat. We all four were heading towards a huge porgasm which had been building within us for a long time.

” Ahhhhhhh…..Mama……fuck….I am cumming…Mama…I am cumming in your ass….your ass is so tight Mama…I love you Mama…ohhh fuck me Mama…..feel my juice in your ass….cummmming…fuck you…” I moaned as I could not stop my cock from shooting. I came, flooding the depths Mamta’s ass.

“Oh, my Gaaaad…..go on Micky…keep pounding my ass….Mama is cumming too….fuck Mama….fill my ass pour your seed in Mama’s ass….Bugger Ajju’s wife….cummminggg” Mamta mumbled.

” Sujji, cum for me…cum on my cock….cum on Daddy’s cock….Daddy loves your ass baby…see Micky shoot his load in my wife’s ass…the bitch…I love the bitch….. I love you bitches….Ajju is cummming ahhhhh!” Ajay moaned and I could sense him cumming in my wife’s ass who was trembling from excitement and was loving every second of the fuck session. Sujata sucked for breath as she came and came on Ajay’s cock with a loud moan.

We lay naked for a long time. Then Mamta rose and kissed her husband on the lips.” Darling Micky and Sujata are wonderful lovers, arent they? Now we must get recharged and clean. Why not take a bath all together and enjoy our drinks in teh bath tub? Or should we bring Jyothi too in this play? Lets get ready for the round two. Mama wants all of us to be clean and fresh for next trip!” Everyone laughed at the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment